Unexpected syllables (in estonian)
Children, come together with your mom or/and dad to Aita Vaher's workshop to play with your voice and practice the language of syllables.
In this workshop we
- pronounce different vocals and syllables
- add pitch to vocals and syllables
- play games and form dialogues using phonemes and the language of syllables
- play an orchestra using ourselves as "instruments"
- use knowledges from the workshop to create interesting stories in our language
For ages 2 and older
Duration : 45 minutes